Black Magic 8 Hour Premium 125ml sample solution
Black Magic 8 Hour Regular has been designed for someone looking for a natural sun kissed look. 8 Hour Regular will leave your skin feeling soft and invigorating, from the amazing bases of Aloe Vera and Green Tea. Black Magic 8 Hour Regular has been designed for all skin types Light Medium or dark, which has the highest grade DHA available on the market, by using a pharmaceutical grade 100% ECO Certified DHA you can be assured of a perfect tan with every application. It’s as simple as applying a little less solution for a lighter skin tone and a little more for an olive skin tone. It will leave you with a much deeper longer last tan than most 2 hour tans on the market.
Who is it Ideal for?
- Brides, grooms & bridal party members wanting a natural glow
- For all skin types, but mainly A and B as they have skin that is fair or burns easily. Apply a light coat for lighter skin tones, and a heavier coat for darker skin tones.
- For darker colour, apply a second light coat.
- Contains 11% DHA
- 100% Eco Certified DHA, Botanical Erythrulose
- Made In Australia
- Deep colour
- Long lasting 7 – 10 days
- Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties in the DHA Rapid
- Antioxidants delivered from Green Tea Extract and Aloe Vera which also help to moisturise and maintain healthy skin.
- Fragrance Free
- Dries superfast on your skin
- Will fade evenly like a natural tan
- 20 tans per litre when using a Black Magic Spray tanning machine
- DEA, Paraben and Propylene Glyco Free
Bronzer: Green Based solution, Very light in colour, requires good lighting, Multiple coats not required for natural looking colour.
Original range ingredients
Purified water, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Dow Corning fluid 193, Ethanol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) extract, Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) extract, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Green Tea extract, Wattle seeds (Acacia aneuro) extract, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate & Glycerine & Laureth, Sodium metabisulfite
May also contain:
FD&C Red No.40 (C.I.16035) FD&C Yellow No.5 (C.I.19140) FD&C Blue No.1 (C.I.42090) D&C Red No. 33 (C.I.17200)